Ruangguru is a tech-enabled education company that provides a one-stop learning experience for students to have better access to quality content and service. Ruangguru has allowed students to access better quality educational content in the form of learning videos, question banks, test-prep materials, and study notes. Ruangguru platform has been proven to not only help families reduce the cost for education, but also elevate student outcomes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
- Perform data analysis to find actionable things such as making product recommendations through funnels, cohort analysis, long-term trends, user segmentation, etc.
- Execute quantitative and/or qualitative analyses that translate data for data-driven decision-making support for key project, because you know every data has their own story.
- Work with product and marketing teams to understand the potential impact of released product features and help departments track and measure relevant KPIs using data, or make decisions to change direction.
- Develop a deep understanding of the growth of ecosystems and user behavior with data to find opportunities that can influence product development and strategy.
- Create automate reporting by using a combination of SQL, Excel, and BI tools.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years of Data analytics experience.
- Experience using one or more Python and/or R programming languages
- Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows.
- Experience with data and trends analysis, statistics, program evaluations, forecasting, and business insights.
- Experience processing, filtering and presenting large quantities of data
- Experience with statistical analysis, regression modeling and forecasting, time series analysis, data mining, and demand modeling
Please visit https://www.techinasia.com/jobs/84348560-4794-4ddf-ad36-25357efde446